Roundup of author appearances, book signings and storytimes.
Photographer Lynne Buchanan discusses her environmental book “Florida’s Changing Waters: A Beautiful World in Peril,” which documents the problems affecting our inland waters, 7 p.m. Monday, The BookMark, 220 First St., Neptune Beach.
Author Michel Le Gribble-Dates presents her series, “Story and Stretch: A Guide to Teaching Kids Yoga,” from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at San Marco Books and More, 1971 San Marco Blvd.
RELATED | Read more books news
Authors Eileen Erikson (“On the Day Our Klaire Bear Came to Town”), Sharon Goldman (“There’s a Day Out There”), Collen Hoffman (“The Loopy Adventures of Boogernose Joe: Take a Hike”) and Krista Keating-Joseph (“Big-Hearted Charlie” series) discuss their work at the Ponte Vedra Beach Friends of the Library’s Children’s Author Symposium, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the library, 101 Library Blvd.
South Carolina author Cassandra King Conroy (“Tell Me A Story”) headlines the Beaches Readers Fest featuring 15 local authors from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday at the Beaches Branch Library, 600 Third St., Neptune Beach.
Jax Book Fest 2020 is calling for local authors. Apply for the Saturday, Feb. 20, festival, featuring thriller author Brad Meltzer and children’s author Karma Wilson, at jplfoundation.org/jaxbookfest/. Deadline is Nov. 30.
• “Into the Light of Day,” by David Law, 1-4 p.m. Saturday, The Book Loft, 214 Centre St., Fernandina Beach.
• “The Domino Event,” by Bruce Thomason, 1-4 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 17, The Book Loft, 214 Centre St., Fernandina Beach.
Nola’s Poetry Canteen, 5-6 p.m. Tuesday, Story & Song Bookstore, 1430 Park Ave., Amelia Island.
• Understanding our world, Story and Song nonfiction book club, 10-11 a.m. Monday, 1430 Park Ave., Amelia Island.
• “Virgil Wander,” by Leif Enger, San Marco Books and More ticketed book club, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, 1971 San Marco Blvd.
• “The Fountains of Silence,” by Ruta Sepetys, 7 p.m. Thursday, YA book club, Barnes & Noble St. Johns Town Center, Barnes & Noble San Jose, 11112 San Jose Blvd., Barnes & Noble St. Augustine, 1930 U.S. 1 South.
• “Cookie,” Baby (ages 2 and under) & Me, 11 a.m. Sunday, Barnes & Noble St. Johns Town Center, Barnes & Noble San Jose, 11112 San Jose Blvd., Barnes & Noble St. Augustine, 1930 U.S. 1 South.
• 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Story & Song Bookstore, 1430 Park Ave., Amelia Island.
• “Jack Frost vs. the Abominable Snowman,” 11 a.m. Saturday, Barnes & Noble St. Johns Town Center, Barnes & Noble San Jose, 11112 San Jose Blvd., Barnes & Noble St. Augustine, 1930 U.S. 1 South.
Send Bookmarks information to firstname.lastname@example.org (don’t forget the 1). Announcements must arrive seven days before the Sunday of publication. Events open to all unless stated and always subject to change.
Write your story here. After three paragraphs or so, keep the following in-line hyperlink in your story.