Best bets for good times in Sarasota-Manatee
10. Arts, Rhymes and Beer returns to Big Top Brewing Company
9. The Bradenton Riverwalk free concert series Music and Paws in the Park continues with a performance by Ari and the Alibis.
8. Jazz in the Ballpark at Ed Smith Stadium is Americana fun for the whole family.
7. Following his standout set in December at Bradenton Blues Festival, harmonica player Jason Ricci returns to town for a headlining show at Ace's Live.
6. Prince tribute at Fogartyville features Sarasota group NeXXLeveL, whose vocalist Troy Nichols says Prince is his favorite artist, performing The Purple One's music with special guests.
5. Kelly’s Live is the perfect place to witness the national touring Hellzapoppin Circus Sideshow Revue.
4. Jerk Dog Records celebrates Record Store Day, third anniversary with bands and special releases.
3. Watch the classic thriller “Jaws” on the beach (perfect setting, right? right!), for free, with popcorn, gratis, too.
2. Celebrate Earth Day with festivities at Oscar Scherer State Park.
1. Last year Shamrock Pub had the great idea of throwing a block party to celebrate the end of tourism season. Dubbed “TownieFest2,” the event is back. Be there!