• Fifth Judicial Circuit, through Monday; 742-4393 or circuit5.org.
• Marion County Public Schools, through Friday, except for employees; classes resume Monday; 369-7500 or marionschools.net.
• College of Central Florida, through Friday, except for employees; classes resume Monday; 873-5800.
• Wright Road and Orange Lake recycling centers, indefinitely; 671-8686 or visit marioncountyfl.org/solidwaste.
• North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System's Ocala Community Based Outpatient Clinic; indefinitely.
• Sholom Park, through Monday; facebook.com/sholompark.
• Ocala National Forest campgrounds and trails, indefinite; www.fs.usda.gov/ocala.
• Southwest Florida Water Management District-managed lands throughout 16-county region, including Marion County area, indefinitely; WaterMatters.org.
• Today's Ocala Civic Theatre's performance of "La Cage Aux Folles." Those who purchased tickets will be rescheduled; 236-2274 or visit ocalacivictheatre.com.
• College of Central Florida Visual and Performing Arts Department faculty recital.
• CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion hiring events for CD Staffing, Florida Department of Corrections and JPMorgan Chase.
• "End of Summer Bash"; 368-5517.
• "Latte and Laughter"; 291-4000.
• Sholom Park's L.E.A.F. class; facebook.com/sholompark.
• Opening reception for "Mysteries of the Amazon"; 873-5809 or visit appletonmuseum.org.
• Walk in My Shoes Walk, laurenskids.org/walk.
• Florida Express Environmental customers, one-day delay; 369-5411.
• Waste Pro recycling collection, two-day delay; also residential collection for sanitation, yard waste or recycling routes; 624-3100.
RESCHEDULED (new dates shown)
• "Sweeney Todd: A Musical Thriller," 7:30 p.m. Sunday; 357-1606 or visit reillyartscenter.com.
• Citrus County Chamber of Commerce Mermaids and Margaritas Festival, Nov. 18; 795-3149.
• Ocala Calligraphy Guild meeting, Monday; 867-1363 or 342-6229.
• AutoZone Distribution Center hiring event, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, College of Central Florida Klein Conference Center. Apply in advance at www.autozone.com/careers or employflorida.com (Job Order No. 10542368).
• Countryside Presbyterian Church Nordic Miniatures Concert, Sunday; 237-4633.
• Master the Possibilities Lifelong Learning Center fall term kick-off event, Friday; 861-9751 or email MTP@MasterthePossibilities.org.
• Friday Forum, Oct. 13; 873-9970.
• Fire Rescue Public Hearing, Friday; 438-2300.
• Governor's West Ocala Neighborhood Revitalization Council meeting, Oct. 10.
* Community Redevelopment Area meeting, Tuesday; 629-5208.
Email schedule changes to email@example.com or call 867-4105.