* Marion County Development Review Committee: 9 a.m., Office of County Engineer, 412 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Call 671-8686 or visit marioncountyfl.org.
* Ocala/Marion County Transportation Planning Organization: 3 p.m., Board of County Commissioners Auditorium, 601 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Call 629-8297.
* Marion County Board of County Commissioners: 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. (zoning), McPherson Complex Auditorium, 601 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Call 438-2323 or visit marioncountyfl.org.
* Ocala City Council: 4 p.m., City Hall, 110 SE Watula Ave., Ocala. Call 629-2489 or visit ocalafl.org.
* Ocala/Marion County Chamber and Economic Partnership: 7:30 a.m., Southeastern Livestock Pavilion, 2232 NE Jacksonville Road, Ocala. Call 629-8051.
* East Central Florida Regional Planning Council: 10 a.m., 455 N. Garland Ave., Ocala. Call 253-4451.
* Marion County Parks and Recreation Advisory Council: 3 p.m., Parks and Recreation Conference Room, McPherson Complex, 111 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Call 671-8560 or visit marioncountyfl.org.
* Withlacoochee Regional Water Supply Authority: 3:30 p.m., 3600 W. Sovereign Path, Lecanto. Call 527-5795 or visit wrwsa.org.
* Marion County Development Review: 8:30 a.m., Office of County Engineer, 412 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Visit 671-8686.
* Pine Run Estates Public Advisory Board: 10 a.m., 10379 SW 88th Terrace, Ocala. Call 438-2650.
* Ocala/Marion County Transportation Planning Organization: 2 p.m., County Commissioners Auditorium, 601 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Call 629-8297.
* UF/IFAS Extension Advisory Committee: 4:30 p.m., 2232 NE Jacksonville Road, Ocala. Call 671-8403.
* Rainbow Lakes Estates Public Advisory Board: 6:30 p.m., 4030 SW Deepwater Court, Dunnellon. Call 489-4280.
McPherson School history
A program on the McPherson School will begin at 2 p.m. today in Green Clover Hall at the Marion County Museum of History and Archaeology, 319 SE 26th Terrace, Ocala, with historian Annabelle Leitner. Reception and museum tours will follow. $5 non-members; free members. Call 236-5245.
NAMI Marion County will offer free adult mental wellness screenings from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday-Friday at these local library branches: Monday, 15150 NW Gainesville Road, Reddick; Tuesday, 14550 NE County Road 315, Fort McCoy; Wednesday, 13145 E County Road 484, Belleview; Thursday, 905 S. County Road 314A, Ocklawaha; and Friday, 20351 Robinson Road, Dunnellon. Call 368-2405.
The Liberation Ocala African American Council, Inc. will hold a community meeting at 6 p.m. Monday in the Fellowship Hall of Greater Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church, 515 NW Sixth Terrace, Ocala. Focus on organizing leaders, obtaining volunteers and gaining input related to general election.