* Marion County Development Review Committee: 9 a.m., Marion County Office of County Engineer, Building 1, 412 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Call 671-8686 or visit marioncountyfl.org.
* Marion County Board of County Commissioners: 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. (zoning), McPherson Auditorium, 601 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Call 438-2323 or visit marioncountyfl.org.
* Community Redevelopment Area Board: 1:50 p.m., McPherson Auditorium, 601 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Call 438-2600.
* Ocala City Council: 4 p.m., City Hall, 110 SE Watula Ave., Ocala. Call 629-2489 or visit ocalafl.org.
* Ocala/Marion County Chamber and Economic Partnership: 7:30 a.m., Southeastern Livestock Pavilion, 2232 NE Jacksonville Road, Ocala. Call 629-8051.
* Marion County Parks and Recreation Advisory Council: 3 p.m., Parks and Recreation Conference Room, McPherson Governmental Complex, 111 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Call 671-8560 or visit marioncountyfl.org.
* Marion County Development Review: 8:30 a.m., Office of County Engineer, 412 SE 25th Ave., Ocala. Visit 671-8686.
* Pine Run Estates Public Advisory Board: 10 a.m., 10379 SW 88th Terrace, Ocala. Call 438-2650.
* Ocala/Marion County Transportation Planning Organization: Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board, 2 p.m., Citizens Service Center, 201 SE Third St., Ocala. Call 629-8297.
* Rainbow Lakes Estates Public Advisory Board: 6:30 p.m., 4030 SW Deepwater Court, Dunnellon. Call 489-4280.
The NonProfit Business Council’s Youth Philanthropy in Action program will present the “Engaging Youth in Philanthropy: From Introduction to Action" professional development meeting at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday at the Ocala Police Department, 402 E. Pine Ave., Ocala. RSVP required. Email email@example.com.
Rasmussen College-Ocala School of Nursing will have a site review for continuing accreditation of its professional nursing associate degree program. The public is invited to meet the site visit team and share comments at 2:15 p.m. Tuesday at 1227 SW 17th Ave., Ocala.
The College of Central Florida’s Business and Technology Department will host Doug Cone Jr., founder and CEO of Cone Distributing, at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, at the Ewers Century Center, 3001 S.W. College Road, Ocala. He will discuss career success strategies and learning from mistakes. Free. Refreshments served. Contact 854-2322, ext. 1855, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a result of Hurricane Matthew, LifeSouth is in need of donations, especially type O blood and platelets. Donations can be made at all LifeSouth locations and on bloodmobiles. Must be 16 or older, weigh minimum of 110 pounds and be in good health. Call 1-888-795-2707 or visit lifesouth.org.