• Vietnam Veterans of America Post 814: 7 p.m., USMC League, 2529 N. Magnolia Ave., Ocala.
• Marion County Veterans’ Council: 10:30 a.m., Marion County Public Library, 2720 E. Silver Springs Blvd., Ocala. Call 671-8422.
• Veterans of the Battle of the Bulge Chapter 48: 11 a.m., VFW Post 8087, 4065 N. County Road 19A, Mount Dora. Call 873-8380.
• Angela S. Santos VFW Post 4781: 6 p.m., 9401 SW 110th St., Ocala. Call 873-4781.
• VFW Post 4493 Men’s Auxiliary: 6:30 p.m., 11100 Maricamp Road, Candler. Call 687-4493.
• Red Tail Memorial Chapter 136 Air Force Association: 7 p.m., Ocala Airport Administration Building, 750 SW 60th Ave., Ocala. Call 861-0886 or 527-2729 or email BenALanger@aol.com.
• VFW Post 10733: Ladies Auxiliary 7:30 p.m., veterans 7 p.m., 19241 N. US 441, Orange Lake. Call 591-4359.
• US Submarine Veterans Nautilus Base: 11 a.m., Veterans Resource Center, 2730 E. Silver Springs Blvd., Suite 100, Ocala. Call 854-6598 or visit nautilusbase.us.
• American Legion Post 230: Noon, 208 Ashley St., Hawthorne. Call 481-3266.
• Ralph J. Green American Legion Post 354: 1 p.m., Sheriff’s Brian Litz Building, 9408 SW State Road 200, Ocala. Call 305-342-7020. Refreshments provided.
• Women’s Army Corps Veteran Association Post 71: 1 p.m., 543 NE Sanchez Ave., Ocala.
• Angela S. Santos VFW Post 4781: 6:30 p.m., 9401 SW 110th St., Ocala. Call 873-4781.
Free meal for veterans
A Veterans Thanksgiving Feast will be offered at 10 a.m. Saturday at the Ocala-Marion County Veterans Memorial Park at 2601 SE Fort King St., Ocala. It is sponsored by Native American Veterans, American Indian Movement of Florida, Farming for U, Oak Crest Hardware of Ocala, Publix and the SummerGlen Veterans Association. Free. Call 671-8422.
A Welcome Home Celebration for the next Flightless Honor Flight will begin at 1 p.m. Saturday at American Legion Post, 699 W. Lady Lake Blvd., Lady Lake. Clown Alley, Villages Cheerleaders and Twirlers and Ralph DiNome and the Flashback band. Bring a lawn chair and American flag. Free. Visit villageshonorflight.org.
A Ladies' Lunch Presentation will be held as part of the Ocala Jockey Club International 3-Day Event on Friday at the Ocala Jockey Club, 8720 W. County Road 318, between Irvine and Flemington. Speakers are Gemma Tattersall, a 2018 World Equestrian Games Tryon Gold Medal winner, and Lynn Symansky, second top U.S. rider at the games. $45. Visit ojc3de.com.