The Dolphins lost in their list trip to Indianapolis, 27-24, in November of 2018
INDIANAPOLIS — The Dolphins are trying to establish a two-game win streak with an upset at the Colts, who are without starting quarterback Jacoby Brissett of Palm Beach and T.Y. Hilton of Miami due to injury.
Indianapolis will start veteran Brian Hoyer at quarterback, against Ryan Fitzpatrick.
Dolphins starting running back Mark Walton will miss the game due to a four-game suspension that has begun due to off-field incidents.
Miami will dress at running back: Kalen Ballage, Patrick Laird, Myles Gaskin and De’Lance Turner.
Here are the Dolphins’ inactives on Sunday:
• Safety Reshad Jones — Jones has a chest injury. The Dolphins have been going with former safeties Bobby McCain and Eric Rowe at safety.
• CB Ken Webster — Webster, a rookie, will miss this game due to an ankle injury. Webster has shown some glimpses of promise in extended playing time.
• DE Avery Moss — Moss, a former starter, has been out with an ankle injury. The Dolphins need Taco Charlton and Charles Harris to help set a better edge against the run.
• CB Xavier Crawford — Crawford did play last week. But Miami will lean on Nik Needham, Ryan Lewis, Ken Crawley, Chris Lammons and Jomal Wiltz.
• C/G Keaton Sutherland — The Dolphins turn back to youngster Shaq Calhoun as a reserve interior lineman.
• OT Isaiah Prince — Prince has fallen behind veteran Andrew Donnal.
• WR Gary Jennings — Miami will use DeVante Parker, Allen Hurns, Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant at receiver.
email@example.comTo sign up for a free Dolphins newsletter, click here.