The legendary Hall of Fame former Miami Dolphins coach died Monday morning at the age of 90.
Think you know something about Don Shula? Here’s a quiz that’s Shula tough.
1. At his introductory news conference, Shula said he was as subtle as what?
2. Which prominent author, caught by Shula loitering in his postgame locker room, was promptly thrown out by the coach?
>>PHOTOS: Look at Don Shula over the years
3. Which actor invited Shula to watch him shoot, triggering a puzzled reaction from the coach?
4. Which Hall of Famer called Shula "the most honest man in the U.S."?
5. Name the player who told Shula he wished he’d been coached by him all 10 years in the NFL — but also said if that had been the case, he never would have lasted 10 seasons in the NFL.
6. What’s the one penalty called on the Dolphins that Shula (kind of) liked?
7. Which Dolphin, irate at the state of affairs, responded to a question about what was wrong by saying, "Go ask the fat man" — meaning Shula?
8. Who quarterbacked Shula’s 325th victory, which placed him atop the NFL’s all-time list?
>>RELATED: Social media reacts to Don Shula’s death
9. After hiring Shula, the Dolphins were forced to forfeit a first-round pick to the Colts as compensation. Who was taken with that selection?
10. Shula once told an official, "You’re ruining my life!" under what circumstances?
1. A punch in the face.
2. James Michener.
3. Don Johnson of "Miami Vice" fame. Shula, not realizing Johnson wasn’t a real vice cop, wondered whom Johnson was planning to shoot.
4. Former UM, Raiders and Colts linebacker Ted Hendricks.
5. Running back Norm Bulaich, who finished his career playing five seasons in Miami.
6. Fullback Larry Csonka belted a would-be Buffalo Bills tackler with a forearm so hard, the player went flying. Csonka was called for unnecessary roughness, a call that made Shula chuckle for years.
7. Receiver Mark Clayton.
8. Doug Pederson.
9. Running back Don McCauley, who joked, "Who got the better deal?"
10. An exhibition game.